To achieve the best result, qualitative preparation of the artwork is required. Each artwork sent by the customer is being tested by technologists, agreed and approved. If you do not understand anything in this, our designers will help you!
- Adobe Illustrator (*.eps, .ai) not higher than CS5
- Adobe Photoshop (*.psd, *.tif) not higher than CS5
- Adobe InDesign (*.indd) not higher than CS5
- Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf)
- Corel Draw (*.cdr) not higher than X5
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) are not accepted.
Requirements to raster images
- The recommended resolution for all raster images is 720 dpi.
- The minimum resolution of raster images is 300 dpi.
- For all layouts space (safety zone) 2 mm at each edge.
- The used color model is CMYK
- All fonts used in the layout should be converted into vector graphics (curves).
- Metallic paints (gold or silver) are not printed. Please, use a gradient.
- After you create your layout, set the scale on the screen corresponding to the size of the chips. All elements must be clearly visible.
- Do not use small images or very thin lines (less than 0.1 mm).
- Color combinations work better in contrast. For example, yellow on white - bad, yellow on black – good.
- If there are strict requirements for color reproduction or printing resolution, we recommend to order the production of samples.
- If nothing works out, then our designers will help!
Ceramic chips templates